The Phoenix 30 is a VTOL Quad Rotor Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) that is ideal for military, first responders and civil applications. Ready in minutes, this intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance platform weighs approximately 10 lbs. The Phoenix 30 carries a pan and tilt electro-optical/infrared (EO/IR) network/IP-based camera for easy video viewing from a UAVS ground control system (GCS),, laptop or tablet.
- Foldable booms for easy transport and storage
- Set-up in less than 5 minutes
- Ground launch
- Low cost solution
- Instant actionable intelligence
- View video from UAVS GCS, laptop or tablet
- Microhard digital data link