The Dragon View Sensor is an electro-optical/ infrared (EO/IR), pan-tilt- zoom, mechanically and digitally stabilized gimbal sensor; providing day and thermal imagery, video recording, object tracking and geolocation data. It is ideal for integration on air vehicles, antenna towers, and other structures. For optimal imagery, the sensor comes equipped with high resolution of 336×256 (4x digital zoom ), or 640×512 (8x digital zoom). It also features a Slow Frame Rate of < 9Hz or a Fast Frame Rate of 30Hz. Operating at 10.6 watts, the low power draw enables more efficient use of the battery system for longer duration.
Off-the-shelf system comes standard with 25mm lens; options are available for a 13mm lens or a 19mm lens.
UAV Solutions products are export controlled and may require U.S. Government authorization prior to export or re-export.
Dragon View Electro-Optical/Infrared Sensor
- Integrated inertial measurement unit (IMU) for rate feedback
- Direct drive mechanical stabilization
- Configurable to your application.
Command & Control
- White Hot/Black Hot
- EO/IR Switch
- IR FFC (flat field correction) Calibration
- Video Recording/Snapshot
- Video overlay for aircraft position and health monitoring
- Custom controller developed by UAV Solutions provides on screen command & control graphical user interface
Onboard Video Processing
- Digitally compressed video output – H.264
- Ethernet command and control
- Onboard video recording to micro SD card Ethereal • Video stabilization
- In-frame object tracking
Stabilization: Mechanical and Digital
Weight: 1.4 lbs
Interface: Standard Ethernet
Power: 10.6 Watts