The Trident Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) is a low cost, foldable, ground- or air-launch capable vehicle. Designed for commercial and federal agency use this versatile system utilizes fully autonomous navigation for launch, data gathering and recovery. Electric propulsion provides a quiet, low vibration environment with the ability to air start. Composite construction allows for a more aerodynamic design and foldable wing sections allow for compact canister storage. Nose mounted payload bays accommodate 0.5 to 2 pounds of payload capability and can be custom manufactured to specific dimensions.
UAV Solutions ground control systems (GCS) – both the Portable GCS and Tactical GCS – can be used to operate the Trident for remote operations.
UAV Solutions products are export controlled and may require U.S. Government authorization prior to export or re-export.
UAVS Trident TL Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
Specifications – Trident TL
MTGOW: 5 lbs.
Endurance: 25 minutes max
Payload capacity: 2 lbs
Cruise speed: 50 knots
Stall speed: 40 knots
Communications: 900 MHz, 2.4 GHz C2 and video, Iridium available
Specifications – Trident TL Micro
MTGOW: 2 lbs.
Endurance: 20 minutes max
Payload capacity: 0.5 lbs
Cruise speed: 55 knots
Stall speed: 45 knots
Communications: 900 MHz, 2.4 GHz C2 and video
Uses: ISR, atmospheric measurements, payload delivery
- Open architecture layout for payload and communication link flexibility
- Foldable design for compact storage or canister deployment
- Nose mounted payload volumes
- Field proven avionics with thousands of hours of operation
- Ground launch or air deployment options
- Aircraft grade aluminum, carbon fiber and foam construction
- Low cost for expendable use applications (ex. hurricane monitoring)