UAV Solutions Inc. (UAVS) Unmanned Systems Hand Controller is an open architecture solution for today’s evolving tactical mission requirements. Based from the robust Panasonic Toughpad tablet, joysticks and buttons have been integrated and can be reconfigured during production according to operator needs. Options are available for a 7 inch screen, utilized with our MARSUAS unmanned system, as well as a larger 10 inch screen version. When operating with a GPS enabled communication radio WINTAK/ATAK capability has been demonstrated. Contact UAVS for your custom hand controller requirements.
UAV Solutions products are export controlled and may require U.S. Government authorization prior to export or re-export.
Unmanned Systems Hand Controller
- Utilizes Panasonic 7″ or 10″ ToughPad Tablets
- Lightweight: 3-6 lbs
- 1 Ethernet and 3 USB Ports
- 4 Assignable Joysticks
- 9 Assignable Buttons
- Windows OS
- WINTAK/ATAK Capable
- Operates with Ethernet Based Communication Radios
- Custom Manufactured to Operator Preference and Mission Requirements
- Cost Effective Open Architecture Solutions