The sUAS Pneumatic Launcher from UAV Solutions Inc. (UAVS) is a tactical, lightweight, adaptable launching system that currently supports some of the most popular fielded aircraft. Originally designed to support Special Operations Forces utilizing AeroVironment™ Puma™ and Lockheed Stalker sUAS the launcher can be modified to any launching requirement of up to 30 lbs. MGTOW. The sUAS Pneumatic Launcher provides consistent reliable launches when compared to standard hand launching procedures especially at higher density altitudes. Manufactured of carbon fiber and aluminum components, the system is a lightweight, weather-resistant structure that can be carried by a single man. A battery-powered air compressor yields simple, stand-alone tactical operation without the need for separate nitrogen bottles or dangerous spring mechanisms. All of these features provide a lightweight, simple & safe operation, and cost-effective system all the while being proudly manufactured in the USA.
- Maximum Launch Weight: 30 lbs. MGTOW
- Overall System Weight: 30 lbs.
- Materials: Carbon Fiber & Aluminum
- Design: Pneumatic; Floating Piston
- Air Supply: Self Contained Battery Operated
- Aircraft: Can be Adapted to any SUAS up to 30 lbs.
- Aircraft Currently Supported: AeroVironment™ Puma™, Lockheed Martin™ Stalker, UAVS Phoenix 120
- Case Dimensions: 85½”×16″×17″ (217.17cm×40.64cm×43.18cm)