Phoenix FW120 is a rugged man-portable Unmanned Aerial Vehical that can be integrated into any situation within minutes. Originally designed for use by military, police and first responders this airframe also meets the needs of universities that require a platform for experimentation purposes. The modular nose payload section can house a standard electro-optical/infrared (EO/IR) payload or any experimental payload up to 2.5 lbs. in weight.
Key components of the Phoenix 120 Air Vehicle (AV) include: 1) fuselage with boom tube and vertical stabilizer/rudder; 2) wing stub center section; 3) left and right wing panels, ailerons and spars; 4) horizontal stabilizer and elevator; 5) forward payload module; and 6) belly tray with integral skid. The AV is powered by two 22,000mAh Lithium Polymer batteries prepackaged into a battery housing assembly that simplifies charging and installation into the battery box receptacle of the AV. An omni directional antenna supports uplink and downlink communications as well as GPS for the onboard navigation system.
A comprehensive Operations and Maintenance Manual is delivered with the system which includes a maintenance schedule and a troubleshooting guide.
Our off-the-shelf AV is equipped with a UAV Solutions Dragon View Sensor, a dual camera, EO/IR, pan and tilt stabilized gimbal. The Phoenix FW120 can be operated by the UAVS Tactical Ground Control System.
UAV Solutions products are export controlled and may require U.S. Government authorization prior to export or re-export.
UAVS Phoenix FW120
MGTOW: 136 lbs.
Range: 8 miles Line of Sight
Endurance: 1.5 – 2.0 hours
- Modular design that allows small form factor for shipping and storage
- Lightweight carbon fiber and Kevlar composite construction
- Quick system unpack, assembly and deployment time
- Powerful motor configuration for payload/weight flexibility
- Nose-mounted payload; 2.5 lbs
- Pneumatic rail launch; belly recovery
- Fully autonomous flight operations utilizing GPS-driven autopilot
- Modular battery compartment for quick turnaround